• Tuesday, October 20, at 9:30 am a residential burglary was reported on the 37000 block of Magee Rd, in Pala.
• At 4:22 pm, Wednesday, October 21, a disturbance call led to a bench warrant arrest on the 12000 block of Pala Mission Rd, in Pala. The suspect was transported to the Vista Detention Facility.
• Later, at 9:00 pm, an arrest was made on the 35000 block of Pala Temecula Rd. in Pala.
The suspect was charged with being under the influence of drugs/alcohol and transported to the Vista Detention Facility.
9:30 am on Thursday, October 22, two suspects were arrested near the intersection of State Route 76 and El Sendero Dr. in Pauma Valley. Charges included: driving a vehicle with tinted windshield while on a revoked license, possession of controlled substances, paraphernalia, and a weapon. One suspect’s occupation is listed as Drug Addict.
• That evening a Pickup truck valued at $45,000, was reported stolen on State Route 76 @ Harolds Rd. in Pauma Valley. A suspect was arrested the next day on Pala Mission Road, in Pala, and transported to the Vista Detention Facility.
• At 10:30 am on Friday, October 23, another stolen truck, this one valued at $2,000 was recovered at the 700 block of Harrahs Rincon Way, in Valley Center. The 38 year old female driver was transported to the Vista Detention Facility.
• At 7:45 am Saturday, October 24, a vehicle was reported vandalized in the 28400 block of Valley Center Road.
• That evening two prisoners were transported from the 700 block of Pauma
Reservation Rd. to Vista Detention
Facility on the charges of under the influence of controlled substances.
• On Monday, October 26, at 6:30 pm, a 44 year old male was arrested at the 14700 block of State Route 76, in Pauma Valley, for assault with a deadly weapon on a 47 year old victim. The suspect was transported to the Vista Detention Facility.