Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens in Escondido has reopened, with the one-acre Bistro gardens assisting in making social distancing a pleasure.
With safety the team’s first priority, the bistro has opened its expansive gardens to offer the signature Stone Experience of outdoor dining, world-inspired cuisine and the best in local craft beer.
The bistro’s safety measures meet and exceed the state and local mandates and recommendations, says the popular eatery. These include, but are not limited to:
- Outdoor dining only
- Contactless ordering and payment
- All seating a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Mandatory temperature checks for team members
- Digital and/or single use menus
- Increased sanitization and cleaning
- Limited occupancy
- Face coverings and gloves for all team members
- Reservations will be required. All guests can view menus and will order via GoTab to limit contact. Reservations can be made online now at StoneBrewing.com or via OpenTable.
“We are fortunate to have the benefit of space at both of our bistros,” said Gregg Frazer, Stone Brewing VP of Hospitality. “We have expansive gardens in which to seat guests and had fortunately adopted the GoTab system for orders in our gardens before the Pandemic. I’m confident our team is ready to offer a safe environment and an experience that many may find even better than before.”
For more information on Stone Brewing visit stonebrewing.com or the company’s social media sites: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.