Take steps NOW to prepare for a future disaster. Join Palomar Health at the 4th annual Disaster Preparedness Fair and be one step ahead of an emergency or disaster. The free event is open to the public, no cost to attend.
Donate blood to help stock shelves should a disaster strike. And learn safety techniques through hands-on demos, speak with experts, receive giveaways and more!
• Feel the intense shaking of an 8.0 earthquake at the world’s biggest mobile earthquake simulator.
• Learn how to help your family and neighbors during a disaster.
• See Escondido SWAT gear and watch Escondido Police dogs in action.
• Personal Safety / Security Awareness: Find out how to protect yourself in a dangerous situation.
• Fire Safety: Experience putting out a small fire at our fire extinguisher simulator.
• Learn about the ‘Stop the Bleed’ Campaign and become empowered to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
• See a vintage 1926 fire engine from the Escondido Fire Department.
• Purchase personal preparedness items and much more!
This event is free. Food trucks will be present.
Saturday, September 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Palomar Medical Center Escondido
2185 Citracado Parkway, Escondido, CA 92029
North lawn near flag pole
For more information, please email Disaster@PalomarHealth.org