The next meeting of the Escondido Democratic Club on July 11 will include the club’s holding endorsement votes for local races.
The group meets Saturday, July 11, 10:30-noon.
Candidates in the races are being invited to attend and speak to the members before the vote.
The club will vote on the following races
(incumbents have asterisks after their name):
San Diego County Board of Supervisors District 3:
- Terra Lawson-Remer
Escondido Union School Board (Elementary)
- Area 1: Doug Paulson*
- Area 3: Joe Muga*
Escondido City Council
- District 2: Vanessa Valenzuela
- District 3: Dara Czerwonka, Don Greene
- District 4: Linda Stanwood, Andres Yañez
Palomar Health Board:
- District 2: Terry Corrales
- District 6: Jeff Griffith*
Vallecitos Water Board District 5:
- Tiffany Boyd-Hodgson, Matt Corrales
Palomar Community College Board District 2:
- Nina Deerfield
San Marcos City Council District 3:
- Alan Geraci
- Rob Howard, Ruben Major, Esther Sanchez.
Note: The announcement of the club’s endorsement votes didn’t include a place of meeting, so it is assumed they are meeting virtually. However, those wanting to attend the meeting can contact the club at: EscondidoDems@gmail.com | 760-705-4060 | www.EscondidoDems.org