Following the announcement last week that the California stay-at-home order has been lifted allowing outdoor dining, salons and outdoor fitness / gyms to re-open, the Westfield malls are announcing the reopening of many businesses.
The malls include Westfield UTC, Mission Valley, North County, and Plaza Bonita.
With enhanced protocols in place focused on the health, safety, and convenience of all guests and employees, the below restaurants, salons and gyms have re-opened for outdoor dining and business.
Westfield North County in Escondido, along with the others, will continue working with retailers to facilitate Curbside Pickup to make it as easy as possible for customers to quickly and safely collect purchases.
Additional services and amenities at each center include Answers on the Spot, which provides real-time responses via text or webchat, and Line Pass, a Westfield app-based virtual queuing and appointment service with select retailers to facilitate indoor capacity limits and help make visits to the center more efficient.
Further information on each center’s outdoor dining and restaurant operating hours can be found by visiting the Westfield North County website: www.westfield.com/northcounty
WESTFIELD NORTH COUNTY
- BJ’S Brewhouse – Open for takeout and outdoor dining
- California Pizza Kitchen – Open for takeout and outdoor dining
- Broken Yolk Cafe – Open for takeout and outdoor dining
- Cheesecake Factory – Open for takeout and outdoor dining
- Food Court Dining Terrace – Open for outdoor dining
- On The Border – Open for takeout and outdoor dining
- Macaroni Grill – Open for takeout and outdoor dining
- Red Robin – Open for takeout and outdoor dining
- Salon Republic – Open for appointments