The Ready, Prep Go safety fair will be held this Saturday, September 9, 10 a.m. — 4 p.m. at Palomar Medical Center Escondido, North Lawn. The event is free.
Take steps NOW to prepare for a future disaster. Join Palomar Health at the 2nd Annual Disaster Preparedness Fair and be one step ahead of an emergency or disaster.
• Feel the intense shaking of an 8.0 earthquake at the world’s biggest mobile earthquake simulator.
• Learn how to help your family and neighbors during a disaster.
• See Escondido SWAT gear and watch Escondido Police dogs in action.
• Personal Safety / Security Awareness: Find out how to protect yourself in a dangerous situation.
• Fire Safety: Experience putting out a small fire at our fire extinguisher simulator.
• Learn about the ‘Stop the Bleed’ Campaign and become empowered to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
• See a vintage 1926 fire engine from the Escondido Fire Department.
• Purchase personal preparedness items and much more!
Food trucks will be present to satisfy your appetite. There will also be prizes and other giveaways while supplies last.
Questions? Email Disaster@PalomarHealth.org